We will be closed on
Wednesday 1 April 2017
Normal hours will resume on Thursday 2 April 2017
Welcome to the Dive Center
Southcentral Alaska’s premier PADI 5 Star Dive Center and National Geographic Dive Center! We are your source for quality training and equipment in Alaska.
Last Frontier Diving is Alaska's complete Scuba Diving Center. We have served the Anchorage diving community since 1998 in all aspects of scuba diving.
We have two Hollis Drysuits for sale.
They were $1699 NOW ONLY $1099.
This is a discontinued model. Sale is limited to on hand stock.
Sizes are XL and XXL-Tall
We had a great year in 2016
Emily has been recognized as a PADI Elite 50 Instructor
NEW FAST TRACK SCUBA CLASSES AT LAST FRONTIER DIVING
AND Yes! Deep down you really STILL need to dive!
STOP DENYING IT !!!!
Get certified without tying up two nights a week for four weeks.
We have two more Fast Track Scuba classes coming up in February and March.
Here's how to do it by the numbers.
1. Sign up for PADI Open Water Course eLearning on line. Click the link below to go to the PADI eLearning page.
Be sure to select OPEN WATER DIVE and affiliate your course with Last Frontier Diving & Adventures
2. Download and complete the PADI/RSTC Medical Form and bring it with you to the class orientation. Review and complete the medical form as soon as possible in case you need a physician consultation. Please call the shop if you have questions.
3. Contact LFDA to reserve a class seat. Make reservations as soon as possible. Seats are limited. (Our last classes filled up quickly.)
4. Attend the orientation at Last Frontier Diving & Adventures (LFDA) . Be sure to bring your completed eLearning paper work and PADI/RSTC medical form.
5. Refer to calendar below for schedules and pool sessions.
6. For those that choose to do their open water dives in Alaska there will be a drysuit fitting at the LFDA shop and a drysuit pool session.
7. Final open water dives at the marine park in Whittier.
(Open water in Alaska is optional. You can complete all classroom and pool work with us. Then take your competed packet with you to some place warm and finish up in two days at any other PADI dive center)
THERE IS AWESOME BOAT DIVING AVAILABLE FROM SEWARD ALL YEAR !
OPERATING WEEKENDS AND WEEK DAYS
Our friends Bixler and Krystin McClure own Seward Ocean Excursions and operate the Missing Lynx from the Seward Boat Harbor year round. The Missing Lynx is a 2016 Hewescraft 240 Alaskan with twin Yamaha 115 hp outboards. It also has a spacious HEATED CABIN. Krystin and Bixler are both USCG Licensed captains and the boat is operated as a USCG Uninspected Passenger Vessel (commonly referred to as a 6 pack).
This boat is fast and comfortable. It can cruise easy at 20 kts and top out at 40 kts. So you can get anywhere in Resurrection Bay. The speed also makes three dive single day trips an option. It has a marine head, diesel heat, and comfortable seating. They are willing to explore possible new sites with you. Trips do not have to be limited to just the usual dive sites. Krystin and Bixler are experienced Alaska divers. Bixler is an active PADI MSDT and Krystin is an active PADI Dive Master. They understand your need to dive and explore!
1239 West 27th Ave.
*After hours, or weekend
by appointment by contacting
Emily at 907.227.7827*
LFD in the News!