Welcome to the Dive Center
Southcentral Alaska’s premier PADI 5 Star Dive Center and National Geographic Dive Center! We are your source for quality training and equipment in Alaska.
Last Frontier Diving is Alaska's complete Scuba Diving Center. We have served the Anchorage diving community since 1998 in all aspects of scuba diving.
MISSED OUR LAST FAST TRACK SCUBA?
WELL OPPORTUNITY DOES KNOCK TWICE !!!
AND Yes! deep down you really STILL need to dive!
Get certified without tying up two nights a week for four weeks.
Here's how to do it by the numbers.
1. Sign up for PADI Open Water Course eLearning on line and complete it by 16 January 2017. Sign up on line at
Be sure to select OPEN WATER DIVE and affiliate your course with Last Frontier Diving & Adventures
2. Download and complete the PADI/RSTC Medical Form and bring it with you to the orientation on 16 January. Please call the shop if you have questions.
3. Contact LFDA by 13 January 2017 to reserve your spot in class.
4. Attend the orientation at Last Frontier Diving & Adventures (LFDA) on Mon. 16 January 2017 6:00 pm with your completed eLearning paper work.
5. Complete your three pool sessions at Bartlett Pool on 17, 18, 19 Jan 4:30 to 7:30 pm
6. Drysuit fitting at LFDA shop on 24 January 2017. And drysuit pool session on 26 January 2017.
7. Final open water dives in Whittier on 4, 5 February 2017. (Open water dives in Whittier are optional. If you would rather finish up in warm water take the referral option and go to any other PADI dive center in the world and complete the open water portion.)
THERE IS AWESOME BOAT DIVING AVAILABLE FROM SEWARD ALL YEAR !
OPERATING WEEKENDS AND WEEK DAYS
Our friends Bixler and Krystin McClure own Seward Ocean Excursions and operate the Missing Lynx from the Seward Boat Harbor year round. The Missing Lynx is a 2016 Hewescraft 240 Alaskan with twin Yamaha 115 hp outboards. It also has a spacious HEATED CABIN. Krystin and Bixler are both USCG Licensed captains and the boat is operated as a USCG Uninspected Passenger Vessel (commonly referred to as a 6 pack).
This boat is fast and comfortable. It can cruise easy at 20 kts and top out at 40 kts. So you can get anywhere in Resurrection Bay. The speed also makes three dive single day trips an option. It has a marine head, diesel heat, and comfortable seating. They are willing to explore possible new sites with you. Trips do not have to be limited to just the usual dive sites. Krystin and Bixler are experienced Alaska divers. Bixler is an active PADI MSDT and Krystin is an active PADI Dive Master. They understand your need to dive and explore!
HEADING INTO THE BACK COUNTRY
We are a refill station for BCA avalanche cylinders, as well as most other brands. Your cylinder needs to be reset and at room temperature. Please see the owner's manual for reset intructions.
1239 West 27th Ave.
*After hours, or weekend
by appointment by contacting
Emily at 907.227.7827*
LFD in the News!