The PADI Open Water Diver Course is your ticket to underwater adventure! In this course you will learn proper techniques to safely explore the underwater world. This course includes knowledge development (class work), confined water skills (pool work) and four open water ocean dives in either Whittier or Seward. Students taking the referral option may complete the option water dives at any PADI dive center worldwide.
Open Water Referral (class and confined water):
- February 6 – Orientation at LFDA 6pm*
- February 7 – Pool at Dimond HS, 5pm-7pm
- February 8 – Pool at Service HS, 3:30-7:30pm
*must have eLearning completed before orientation
Open Water Dives/Dry Suit certification
- February 18 – Gear fitting/dry suit class at LFDA, 6pm
- February 21st – Dry suit pool session, 5pm Dimond HS Pool
- February 22nd & 23rd – Open Water Dives in Whittier
Sign up now to reserve your spot!
PADI eLearning: $185
Confined Water Sessions: $300
LFDA Open Water Dives: $400
Dry Suit Specialty: Add $149
Resources & Requirements
PADI eLearning: https://www.padi.com/elearning-scuba-registration (MUST affiliate with Last Frontier Diving & Adventures)
Students must provide own personal equipment; mask, fins, and snorkel.